MyFedLoan is a massive organisation that helps the government with a variety of tasks, including the handling of debt cancellation requests.
If you’re having trouble making your student loan payments through FedLoan, there are several options available to you for getting the help you need.
MyFedLoan, one of the biggest student loan service companies, also handles all debt forgiveness through public service applications. Don’t put off bothering your provider any longer than necessary. (FedLoan).
Although you may find them irritating, remember that the government is employing them for your own good.
Keep in mind that there is much more to StudentLoans.gov than just the loan application process.
You need to establish a plan to pay off your obligations based on your salary and get your finances in order.
You can also pay money to have someone else do it instead. Consider the repercussions of your decision thoroughly.
MyFedLoan Customer support
Contact the FedLoan help desk here:
- For free assistance during normal business hours (Monday through Friday), please contact (800) 699-2908. ( 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
- You can contact us at (717) 720-1985 from around the world, Monday through Friday. (8 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
- You can also reach us by facsimile at (717) 720-1628.
- In addition, there is a contact address listed on the site for general inquiries.
While it is ultimately up to customer support to fix your problem, you do have recourse in the event that they provide you with false or misleading information.
- The Department of Education can help if you can’t find the answers you’re looking for on FedLoan. You can reach them at 1-800-872-5327 if you’re interested in getting in contact.
- You can also file a claim with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Keep in mind that you’ll need your payment history in hand when you call FedLoan.
Use Expert Assistance
If you need help with your student loans but are experiencing difficulty with FedLoan, you have several choices.
Don’t put off bothering your provider any longer than necessary. (FedLoan). Although you may find them irritating, remember that the government is employing them for your own good.